|Features and Benefits
Award-Winning, Performance-Based Training from Rockwell Automation
To achieve peak manufacturing performance, you need technologies and processes driven by highly trained employees.
Ongoing training is an important component of a strategic approach to maintenance, and constantly improving human and process performance consistently translates into increased job productivity and overall plant profitability.
This course provides opportunities for you to work with local FactoryTalk View SE applications. During class, you will have the opportunity to practice the skills used to create an application and build graphic displays. You will learn how to configure alarms and security, trend data, and test our application using FactoryTalk View SE Client.
You will also work with RSLinx Enterprise communications software and the FactoryTalk Diagnostics system.
|Course Run By
To successfully complete this course, experience operating a personal computer within a Microsoft® Windows® 2000 or Windows XP environment is recommended.
Full details are available on the Media/Events page
• Introducing FactoryTalk View SE
• Configuring FactoryTalk Services for FactoryTalk View Applications
• Creating a FactoryTalk View SE Application and Configuring
Communications Using an RSLinx Enterprise Device Server
• Configuring OPC Communications
• Identifying Local I/O Tags
• Creating an HMI Tag Database
• Creating a Graphic Display
• Building an Interactive Graphic Display
• Animating a Graphic Display
• Using Tag Placeholders and Creating a
FactoryTalk View SE Client
• Configuring Global Objects
• Switching Languages
• Configuring Alarms
• Creating and Viewing a Data Log Model
• Creating and Configuring a Trend
• Creating a Derived Tag File and an Event File
• Creating Symbols, Macros, and Keys
• Configuring Security
• Adding VBA Display Code
|Who Should Attend
Individuals who need to develop FactoryTalk View SE local applications should attend this course.